このブログを検索

2010年10月13日水曜日

Moose Me?

Ah! Gotta love those Scandinavian designs. No, I'm not going to talk about IKEA or Marimekko, but some other brands that are equally funky, colorful, playful and cute.

Recently I've been loving these two brands: "Urban Elk" and "Färg & Form". They have absolutely the most adorable goofy-looking Elk prints, something oh-so Scandinavian (quite exotic for a tropic like me).


Urban Elk (http://shop.urbanelk.dk/), a Danish brand, is more concentrated in their quest to warm up those freezing little toes and tummy in the winter.


Their sweaters and warm underwear are yummy enough to melt the coldest hart.


My personal collection includes this uber soft and warm red blanket with elk print all over it. Can't wait to snuggle inside of it with my iPad (no more books!) and a cup of Lady Grey tea.


The next pretty things are from the Swedish brand Färg & Form (http://www.fargform.com/start_e.php).

Their cute collection includes household and interior goods, such as mug cups, mittens, tray, coaster, paper napkins and rug mat.


They also provides purdy trinkets like magnets and moosey-looking reflector key chains (which was my souvenir from Stockholm).

I fell in love at the first sight with their slippers, and just had to have them. Not only that they are lovably cute, they are also very cozy and warm. Perfect for my weakling frozen toes!

Apart from their goofy moose, they also complete their characters with a hedgehog, a cat and a dog. What moose can you ask?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿