このブログを検索

2010年10月12日火曜日

That Odd Molly


I've been lusting for some of "Odd Molly" stuffs recently.

Their creations are whimsically bohemian, with a twist of charming retro look. Very feminine yet playfully cute.

They emphasize the details in the beautifully designed hand-made embroidery applique and daring choice of color. Purple and lime green seem like two clashing colors, but in their cardigan they look pretty hot to me.

This Scandinavian brand is pretty elusive to find, even in the consumers' paradise like Tokyo.

You can check them out at: www.oddmolly.com. I love their summer 2010 collection motto: "up-to-me-ism".

After scouting and scourging the www, I've finally been able to quench my desire in this website: www.deepfling.com
Their collection is far from complete, but the prices are comparably cheaper than other places. I received my purchases today, and absolutely in lust with my georgeous buys! The lovely red cardigan is marvelously chic and retro, something to brighten my gloomy winter.
However, I know for sure that even perfection still have more room for a bit more perfection, so I whipped out my scissors and turned the cardigan into something more fitting for a big bobbed girl like me.


The cute off-white buttons are from Le Droguerie (www.ladroguerie.jp), a bit pricey but worth every cents!

As for my other purchase, this terry cloth hoodie will also get a bit of makeover.


I'll shorthen a bit of the hem length. This original lenght makes me look kind of frumpy and chubby.
I'll post the finish look later!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿